08 March 2015

#JjongAh #FinaleEp

Annyeong! Hiatus for a long time, i guess huh? LOL I'm back to share my opinion about Jjongah Couple, the virtual hubby-wifey on screen, MBC We Got Married. Their virtual marriage really lovey dovey! I recommend you to watch their first episode, I mean they suit together. Even their smile look alike (is it just me? zzz) Even when Jjong had scandal gossip with Nana, but both side denied the scandal. Thanks goodness, how come Jjong wants to have affair behind Ahyoung? IMPOSSIBLE! I have fangirl Yura (or her real name; Ahyoung) since her first debut. She looks cute with her chubby cheek and her cheeky-stubborn-fool attitude. Too cute to handle. Hahaha. And Jjong become more alike Yura nowadays, he became careless and even cheekier than ever. Hahaha their finale episode really....... Such dissapointment to Jjongaholic I guess. Because even both of them didn't knew and surprised that their virtual marriage ended. They changed their rings and even wrote some words to each other. On first episode, they selca using Ahyoung's phone, but on their finale episode, they selca using Jjong's phone. And Ahyoung showed him their photos in Ahyoung's phone. The moment I saw it, I said "Wait what? Ahyoung didn't even delete Jjong's photos? DAEBAK!!" And Jjong remember all their memories and he apologised for the scandal news that broke Ahyoung's heart and left scars. That visual-couple really. Jjong backpiggied Ahyoung when Ahyoung said she wants to use toilet, haih that manner of Jjong. I love them and ship them forever always!! And Ahyoung and Jjong still use their exchanged-rings. I noticed it back then. Hahahaha okay I'm gotta go. Jjongah finale episode on time! *cries an ocean* Annyeong! Here some of their photos;

eyes contact *loves*

"oppa, be careful"-ahyoung

"that face that i love the most, i miss the most, always and forever"-jjong

"cheek-kiss just for you, sweetheart"

just look at each other can feel the love, these lovebirds

when they shy to do skinship in front of the fans

"i love you, forever and always"

No comments:

Post a Comment